How To Pay SebaNet Bill Through bKash [Step-by-Step]
1. At first, dial *247# to go to your bKash Mobile menu.
2. Then you’ll get the bKash options. Just type “3” and tap on “Send”.
3. Then you need to enter merchant bKash account number.SebaNet bKash account number is 01973499976
4. Then enter the amount of your bill.
5. Then you will be asked to enter your Client ID as reference.
6. On the next step, type “1” as counter no.
7. On the final step, check your payment details and enter your PIN number.
Then you will get a payment confirmation message.